top of page
wonderful morning exercise
Schedule & Classes
- (24 Oct) May the Light of Diwali bless you and your family's lives with utmost Joy, Warmth and Peace!
- (9 aug) Happy National Day! Let us celebrate the independence of our nation with the highest of spirits!
- (25 Dec) Skatopia wishes everybody a jolly holiday! May this season sparkle with joy and laughter!
- (4 Nov) Happy Diwali everyone! May prosperity and happiness fill your life with the shine of diyas!
- (13 Jun) Skatopia will be resuming skating lessons from 21st June onwards! We can't wait to see everyone!
- (26 May) Happy Blessed Vesak Day! Skatopia wishes you and your families utmost peace Unity and Joy!!!
- (21 May) We've halt lessons until further notice for the safety of everyone! Take care and See You Soon!!
- (12 May) Selamat Hari Raya to our muslim parents & students! Wishing all a joyful blessed celebration!
- (28 Jan) Lunar new year is around the corner, Do remember lessons will be open for everyone as usual!!
- (1 Jan) Wishing everyone a joyous and blessed new year ahead!! lesson will go on as usual this weekend!
- (23 Dec) A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!! we'll still be conducting classes as usual this weekend!
- (14 Nov) May the lights of Diwali add everlasting brightness & Happiness to you and your families!!!
- (1 oct) HAPPY CHILDRENS' DAY! Do remember to collect your children's goodie bag from us again this year!
- (5 Aug) We're reaching our current maximum capacity! We'll update on expanding safely for everyone soon!
- (3 Jul) We're deeply grateful for all those referring students to us despite the situation! Thank you!
- (22 Jun) Skatopia will resume lessons in july, respecting the Sportsingapore guidelines and safe-entry!
- (19 May) We shall resume lessons in phase 2 as per guidelines! Wishing everyone the best of health!
- (5 Apr) Thank you all so much for all your support & Cooperation thus far! Stay safe and see you in May!
- (3 Apr) We'll be staggering park skating time to mitigate potentially closer contact between students!
- (27 Mar) we're utilizing another nearby pavilion to adhere to government guidelines of 10pax limit!
- (13 Feb) We'll commence safe measures of Handwashing, Sanitising & Temperature taking starting this week!
- (18 Dec) We have five graduates this month! Congratulations to Yashika, Adit, Jing Xin, Chelsea and Sonia!
- (20 Oct) This October we have Shivoan, Jyothsna and Narashima Shreyas graduating! Congratulations!
show more news
bottom of page